Assignments for Upper Comprehensive School
This section contains assignments for upper comprehensive school to support teaching appropriate use of medicines.
The assignments have the following structure
- The learning goals are found in the beginning of the assignment.
- The may be different alternatives for how assignment proceeds. Some assignments comprise different phases usually ending in a review of a group assignment and a discussion of the topic.
- Several assignments include ready-to-print and interactive forms for the pupils.
- The correct answers are provided for the teacher. Some assignments may also include other materials for the teacher.
- Last, the assignment mentions where to find further information.
- Assignment: The differences between prescription and over-the-counter medicines Quiz
- Assignment: The correct use of medicines Quiz
- Assignment: Headache group assignment
- Assignment: Internet as an information source
- Assignment: The Package leaflet group assignment
- Assignment: Medicine advertisement vs. quackery advertisement
Go to top