Assignments for Lower Comprehensive School
This section contains assignments for lower comprehensive school to support teaching appropriate use of medicines.
The assignments have the following structure:
- The learning goals are found in the beginning of the assignment.
- The may be different alternatives for how assignment proceeds. Some assignments comprise different phases usually ending in a review of a group assignment and a discussion of the topic.
- Several assignments include ready-to-print and interactive forms for the pupils.
- The correct answers are provided for the teacher. Some assignments may also include other materials for the teacher.
- Last, the assignment mentions where to find further information.
- Assignment: The story “Little Teddy Bear’s ear boo-boo”
- Assignment: The story “Oliver’s ear hurts”
- Assignment: The story “Grandma’s medicine”
- Assignment: Interpreting the instructions for use of medicines
- Assignment: Familiarisation with a medicine package
- Assignment: Familiarisation with a package leaflet
Go to top